Treliving is a leading distributor of process instrumentation for control and monitoring systems. As an authorized distributor and reseller, we provide superior quality products from the industries most trusted brands such as Bürkert Fluid Control Systems, Floyd Australia, Wika Instrumentation and more.
Treliving provides pressure gauges and pressure transmitters which represent the industry standard and are designed to provide lasting service in extreme operating conditions when properly applied. Our pressure gauges include, standard, industrial, process, differential, safety pattern, oxygen, capsule, diaphragm, test and square and rectangular. Gauges can be made from a range of materials as well as NATA certified.
Our full range includes, Bourdon tube pressure gauge, Digital pressure gauge, Differential pressure gauges, flow gauges, manometers, tridicator gauge, differential pressure switches, differential pressure data loggers, room status monitor, Piston gauges, process filter gauges, digital pressure controller, differential pressure controller, bypass damper switch, differential pressure alarm, double bellows differential pressure switch, differential pressure transmitter, water pump pressure switch, sanitary pressure transmitter.
Options include, NATA certification, NIST certification, ATEX approvals, explosion-proof, intrinsically safe, high precision, NEMA 4 (IP56), NEMA 4X (IP66), HVAC, Hygienic diaphragm, ASME 2A, ASME 3A & weatherproof.
There are numerous technologies for the measurement of flow and the selection depends on the accuracy of the required measurement and the medium. Metering requirements can include flow switches, instantaneous flow indicators, totalising indicators and batching control. They range from the simple mechanical devices to advanced electronic sensors that can measure tri phase fluids.
- Paddle Switch (Gems, Dwyer, Kelco)
- Thermal Switches (Kayden, EGE)
Volumetric Flow Measurement
- Positive displacement – Defined volumes passing from inlet to outlet (see Burkert Oval gear)
- Inferential – Turbines, propellers and paddle wheels where angular velocity of the fluid is proportional to the flow rate (see ARAD Woltman water meters and Burkert Paddle Wheel)
- Oscillatory – Vortex where velocity is proportional to oscillatory motion
- Differential Pressure – Widely used industrial flow measurement where this is a relationship between differential pressure and velocity (see Stubbe, Techfluid and Dwyer Rotameters)
- Electromagnetic – For conductive fluids using Faradays laws (see Burkert insertion mag flow and full bore meters)
- Ultrasonic – Both Doppler shift and transit time systems
- Sonar – Volumetric and gas volume fraction
Mass Flow Measurement
- Mass Flow Thermal (gas)
Electrical Temperature Measurement includes:
- Thermo Couples
- Resistance Thermometers
- Temperature Switches
- Analogue & Digital Temperature Transmitters
Mechanical Temperature Measurement Includes:
- Bi Metal Indicators
- Expansion of Gas
- By integrating switch contacts and output signals into mechanical temperature measurement instruments a wide variety of combined instruments is available
- Temperature Controllers and Digital Indicators
Level Sensors can be used to perform a wide variety of measuring tasks. Automatically turning pumps on or off, signaling alarms, or indicating the level of fluid or solids within a tank.
Technologies – Single Point Switches:
- Buoyancy Level Switches
- Tuning Forks, Vibrating Sensors
- Conductive Level Sensors
Technologies – Continuous Measurement
- Radar Transmitter
- Hydrostatic Pressure
- Ultrasonic Transmitter
- Guided Microwave
- Pressure Gauges
- Temperature Gauges
- Pressure Transmitter
- Temperature Sensors
- Flow Measurement
- Level Measurement
- Control Automation